If you are burdened with multiple unpaid credit card bills and want to declare yourself a bankrupt, you can get credit card debt relief or help from the credit counseling professionals. However, you can try to manage your credit card debt on your own if you don’t want to pay any third party for your debts. Managing your credit card debt is not too highly complex a task to be accomplished. However, if you don’t have time and energy to do this of your own, you can take the help of a credit or a debt counselor.
How to reduce credit card debts
Basically there are 5 ways in which you can try to reduce your credit card debt. You can go for any one of the 5 methods mentioned below:
1. Negotiate repayment plans – You can talk to your creditors about your financial situation and that you want to make the payments. Request them to agree to a repayment plan. Get the repayment agreement in writing.
2. Debt settlement – Debt settlement lowers your debt amount. You can either do it yourself or take the help of a debt settlement company. They will try to reduce your outstanding debt amount. Debt settlement lowers the outstanding debt amount by 40% to 60%. With settlement you will be able to make lower monthly payments.
3. Debt consolidation – Debt consolidation consolidates your multiple debts into a single new loan, with a lower interest rate. Your loan term too becomes longer. You can also transfer the balances form high interest cards to one with low interest. Debt consolidation too can be done on your own. If you can’t seem to do that on your own, you can get help of a debt consolidation company.
4. Debt help – You can opt for credit card debt help to have financial advice from professional advisors. They will help you to prepare a budget, on the basis of your monthly income and expenses. They will then enroll you into a debt consolidation program or debt settlement program as required. They will also provide advice on how to consolidate your debts.
5. Debt management (DMP) – Another credit card debt help that can help you to get out of your credit card debt is the Debt management Plan. The credit counselor will advise will analyze your financial situation and prepare a financial budget for you, so that you can save more, to pay off your debts faster. The counselor will also talk to your creditors and negotiate payment plans on your behalf, to reduce the outstanding debt amount and to waive off late payment penalties.
If you go to any credit counseling agency for credit card debt help, first check with the authenticity of the company. You need to select a reliable credit card debt relief agency and begin the process, in order to reduce your credit card debts.
Find our more about the pre-loaded credit cards. Visit the top card sites below:
debt settlement program
debt settlement program
Compare prepaid travel money cards - best travel cash cards and ...
Prepaid Visa Card - UPsideCard.com
Net+ Prepaid MasterCard - A Prepaid Credit Card
Virgin Prepaid Card - a pay as you go credit card alternative - Virgin ...